Covid 19 Protocols
In an effort to support both your comfort and safety during your visit to Bigfork, MT and your stay at Mystic Mountain, we offer the following for your consideration during stage 2 & 3 of the Montana Covid-19 pandemic.
Out of an abundance of caution, we are cleaning every rental using Properly’s Disinfection Checklist, which follows guidelines for disinfection laid out by the CDC, EPA, and World Health Organization.
This means your vacation rental will not only be cleaned, but the following “high touch” points will be disinfected: light switches and lamps, doorknobs and handles, keypads/keys, tabletops, cabinet and dresser knobs and drawer pulls, and all electronics and appliances. The kitchen and bathroom will also be disinfected, and dishes and flatware at the property will be sanitized in the dishwasher.
GET OUTDOORS: After a prolonged quarantine for most of us, now is an ideal time to refresh your body, mind and spirit by spending as much time as possible enjoying the great outdoors. There are countless options for you to do so here.
RESPECT PRIVATE PROPERTY and neighbors by practicing social distancing when walking/hiking or exploring our property and neighborhood. Also practice the 15-20 mph speed limits on our surrounding gravel streets.
CARRY AND USE DISINFECTANT when out and about or touring. We have provided all our guests with small pocket size disinfectant bottles as well as plenty for in house use in each bathroom.
CARRY MASKS/FACE COVERINGS for use in areas that requires them. Certainly not required outdoors away from public areas.
MEAL PLANNING: With restaurants limiting seating due to social distancing protocols and an increase in summer travelers, wait times could be longer. Consider these alternatives to dining out.
• Our MM floor plan is great for group meal prep and our kitchen is well equipped as is our deck and outdoor grill. Enjoy intimate and convenient family meals without
leaving the property.
• Plan meals in advance and shop for family size, pre-made meals. Super 1 (encourages masks) or Costco (requires masks) are both in Kalispell.
(We have provided a dining and shopping guide available on our website under “Insiders Guide” at the bottom menu.)
• Bigfork Harvest Foods Click-N-Pick is a local, online grocery service: all the items you love from Bigfork Harvest Foods can be purchased online! Shop wherever and whenever it is most convenient for you and we will have your order ready for convenient curbside pickup. It’s easy, fast and affordable. Just create an account, add items to your grocery cart, select a curbside pickup time and arrive at the store to get your groceries. Leave everything in the middle up to us! WalMart In Kalispell also has order and pick up.
• Call in your “to-go” food orders in advance and do curb side pick up or ask for delivery options. Rosa’s Pizza delivers.
• Order a catered Montana style BBQ by the Porteus Family with plenty of extra for left overs! https://www.porteusbbq.com 406.471.6622
We have done our best to support your comfort and safety.
If we have missed anything or if you have further ideas please don’t hesitate to share with us.