Directions To: “Mystic Mountain Retreat”
Bigfork, MT 59911
From Glacier Park International Airport-Kalispell MT (Aprox. 20 miles)
- Exit Airport on Hwy 2 south or right turn
- Go aprox. 6.5 miles through a business district called Evergreen
- Turn left at the split in the road (Kmart on the right) This is Idaho street or
Hyw 35 E which you will stay on for aprox. 14 miles.
- You will soon leave the commercial area and begin to see more ranches and rural area. The Swan Mountain range will be in front of you.
- Stay on this road #35, past Hwy #206 to Glacier and Lake Blain and through Creston .
From Bigfork or Flathead Lake area- Proceed North towards Kalispell on Hyw 35 past the 83 junction and 82 junction. You will proceed for about 5 minutes.
- Watch for 2 large white propane tanks on as this is your landmark for Old Hwy 35.
- Turn immediately at Bigfork Propane (White Tanks) on to Old Hwy 35 ( Toward the mountain range) and proceed past the Manntana Equestrian Center and past the mail boxes staying to the left at the Y in the road. (about .02 miles)
- This becomes Parkwood Lane and will curve around and run into Parkwood Ridge.
- More specific directions and address given upon booking.